alp xanax 2 mg gador alprax 2 mg
alp xanax 2 mg used to treat panic disorders and anxiety, like unexpected extreme fear and tension due to stress.
It is recommended to start with a small dosage and also increase it gradually.
What is it use for?
- Panic disorder;
When not to use?
Azole antifungal agents;
Do not take ALPRAX if you are allergic to:
- medicines containing alprazolam
- any other benzodiazepine medicine
- any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
Do not take ALPRAX if you have:
- severe and chronic lung disease
- severe muscle weakness known as myasthenia gravis.
Do not take it if the expiry date (Exp.) printed on the pack or bottle has passed.
Do not take it if the packaging shows signs of tampering or the tablets do not look quite right.